Monday, July 28, 2014
We are right around the corner from our annual Golf Fore Kids’ Sake outing at the Territory Golf Club! The event is on August 4th with driving range and registration opening at 10 A.M. and a shotgun start at 12 noon.
The funds raised at this years event will be used to match children in our program with caring and carefully trained volunteers who become their mentor, friend, and role model.
This year we will be featuring a blind auction with boxes around the course to place your best bid on the package deals we are offering. Come prepared to bid on some awesome opportunities, the prizes are as follows.
Long Legged Lake Resort – Ear Falls, Ontario ($2,500 Value)
• 4 Days/ 3 Nights Stay for up to 4·
• Two 16’ boats with 20hp motor (18’ with 30hp for a group of three)
• Fishing amenities (Depth Finder, Bucket, Net, stringer, lake map and trolling
motor on request)
• Fish are cleaned, packaged and frozen for the trip home
• Optional Upgrade (includes 3 meals each day)
The Wilderness at Fortune Bay ($700 Value)
• 2 rooms for a one night stay at Fortune Bay Casino (located in Tower, MN)
• Round of golf for 4 at The Wilderness: Best Courses You Can Play – Golf week
2014 (#1 in Minnesota)
Grand Casino – Hinckley ($300 Value)
• Golf for 2 at the Grand National
• Night Stay at Grand Casino
Northern Lights Casino ($400 Value)
• Night stay at casino (Located in Walker, MN)
• Round of golf for 4 at Long Bow Golf Club
• Round of golf at Tianna Country Club: 4 Stars – Golf Digest
We are very excited for not only the chance to spend the day with some amazing people and golfers, but to also raise money for a great cause. Matching our Little’s with the perfect Big for an amazing mentoring opportunity!
For more information please visit our website!